TehTaurosLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Were pokemon fans chat and other stuff.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Pannel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Latest topics
» Plane carrying 230 makes emergency landing in Warsaw
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:56 pm by kuaiguonianlo

» Early snowstorm leaves millions in U.S. without power
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:21 pm by youshiyinianla

» Cards, Rangers take Game 6 rainout in stride
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:36 pm by zhendeainia

» 130 arrests as Occupy Chicago protesters defy eviction
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:16 pm by weishinia

» 2010 POST-DRAFT REPORT, by selection order.
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:46 am by qiheitiann

» -Silver here.
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:31 pm by Double

» Favorite School Subject
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:36 am by -Silver

» Favorite Pokemon?
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:31 am by -Silver

» Favorite Mario Game
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:27 am by -Silver

Top posters
Yellowtoad
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 I_vote_lcapPMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 I_voting_barPMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Drakkon
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 I_vote_lcapPMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 I_voting_barPMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Double
Link888
TorterraMagic101
MightyKirby777
Alwaysbored
Totoquil
-Silver
Rainbow-Sasuke
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Drakkon
Mod
Mod
Drakkon

PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:08 pm

"Although I regret having to do this, I want you to find the lair of the youngest Illusion Brother and assassinate him... I will personally pay a 1,000 poke bounty without deduction and give you other things as well..."
Back to top Go down
Yellowtoad
Assit Admin
Assit Admin
Yellowtoad

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Fatty: Alright, I'll go.
Back to top Go down
http://pichulives.forumotion.net
Drakkon
Mod
Mod
Drakkon

PostSubject: ......   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:16 pm

"Ok, being as this is a dangerous mission (Yes, I believe in you, Feather), I need 2/3 consent... When I get that, I will tell you good news..."
Back to top Go down
TorterraMagic101
Assit Admin
Assit Admin
TorterraMagic101

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:22 pm

*sigh* I'm in, but one question, u married a zaroark?
Back to top Go down
Drakkon
Mod
Mod
Drakkon

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:26 pm

"Yes, Feather... I was married to a Zoroark... And, back to the job, I will tell you in a bit because I am still collaborating with the Wiggglytuff guild..."
Back to top Go down
TorterraMagic101
Assit Admin
Assit Admin
TorterraMagic101

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:45 pm

... Go on
Back to top Go down
Drakkon
Mod
Mod
Drakkon

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:37 pm

Blacksoul's eyes glower and he responds, "Finally, a response... Accompanying you, to assure you don't fail, will be Eyan and Ozzy from the Wigglytuff Guild! They will meet you a bit of the ways out... Good luck!"

(Yes, I got SS's permission...)
Back to top Go down
TorterraMagic101
Assit Admin
Assit Admin
TorterraMagic101

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:48 am

Greeaat, more losers, *sigh* when do we leave
Back to top Go down
Drakkon
Mod
Mod
Drakkon

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:13 am

"Soon..."
Back to top Go down
TorterraMagic101
Assit Admin
Assit Admin
TorterraMagic101

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:40 am

....... Ok, I will wait...
Back to top Go down
Double
Admin
Admin
Double

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:06 pm

I know I said I wasn't interested but this looks cool so if I can still join

Name:Ricco
Species :Piplup
Moveset:BubbleBeam, Peck
Description/ Background Story :
Spoiler:
Appearance:A normal Piplup but a Jagged scar on his Left Flipper thing
Personality:tough but soft on the inside
Other Notes:none really
Back to top Go down
Drakkon
Mod
Mod
Drakkon

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Double, you are approved...
Back to top Go down
Double
Admin
Admin
Double

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Are we ever going to start?
Back to top Go down
Drakkon
Mod
Mod
Drakkon

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:07 pm

You mean continue... And I don't know... Haven't mashed the idea of what to have you peoples face yet...
Back to top Go down
Double
Admin
Admin
Double

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:37 am

yes I mean continue and ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TehTaurosLink :: Role Playing-
Jump to: