TehTaurosLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Were pokemon fans chat and other stuff.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Pannel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Latest topics
» Plane carrying 230 makes emergency landing in Warsaw
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:56 pm by kuaiguonianlo

» Early snowstorm leaves millions in U.S. without power
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:21 pm by youshiyinianla

» Cards, Rangers take Game 6 rainout in stride
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:36 pm by zhendeainia

» 130 arrests as Occupy Chicago protesters defy eviction
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:16 pm by weishinia

» 2010 POST-DRAFT REPORT, by selection order.
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:46 am by qiheitiann

» -Silver here.
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:31 pm by Double

» Favorite School Subject
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:36 am by -Silver

» Favorite Pokemon?
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:31 am by -Silver

» Favorite Mario Game
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:27 am by -Silver

Top posters
Yellowtoad
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 I_voting_barPMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Drakkon
PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 I_voting_barPMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Double
Link888
TorterraMagic101
MightyKirby777
Alwaysbored
Totoquil
-Silver
Rainbow-Sasuke
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Link888
Admin
Admin
Link888

PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Aqua Jaw: Dang that hurt! Now get ready for my ICE PAWNCH!
Back to top Go down
https://tehtauroslink.canadian-forum.com
Drakkon
Mod
Mod
Drakkon

PostSubject: ........   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Your attack hits its mark and the Bagon wails weakly, "I failed her... Please, whoever you are, finish me, as I no longer deserve to live..."
Back to top Go down
Link888
Admin
Admin
Link888

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Aqua Jaw: Who is her? And if you don't tell thats it for you!
Back to top Go down
Drakkon
Mod
Mod
Drakkon

PostSubject: ....   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:02 pm

He snarles, "Isn't it obvious? My heart burns for the beautiful Myoki... I failed to defend her from harm... and I don't want to live in a world where her grace is tainted by an iron prison cell..."
Back to top Go down
Yellowtoad
Assit Admin
Assit Admin
Yellowtoad

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:22 pm

Fatty: Aqua, we should go and leave him there.
Back to top Go down
http://pichulives.forumotion.net
Link888
Admin
Admin
Link888

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Aqua Jaw: Ok we will leave you be your lucky my friend is nice or else you won't be here!
Back to top Go down
Drakkon
Mod
Mod
Drakkon

PostSubject: ....   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:04 pm

He wails, "Fine... I will live on in hopes that my love will one day be free, and when that happens, I will urge her to seek redemption... I hope to cross paths again..." He leaves...
Back to top Go down
Link888
Admin
Admin
Link888

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:09 pm

Aqua Jaw: Is love wow alright lets get moving
Back to top Go down
Drakkon
Mod
Mod
Drakkon

PostSubject: .....   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:12 pm

You find yourself in a dark cavity dimly lit by aged torches... At the end of the area, you spot your quarry and she spots you and snarls... She charges at Fatty, sharp fangs bared and yelling, "You have slain my love, haven't you? You will die, foul assassins!"
Back to top Go down
Link888
Admin
Admin
Link888

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Aqua Jaw: Get ready Fatty to fight! *chargers with a Ice PAWNCH*
Back to top Go down
Drakkon
Mod
Mod
Drakkon

PostSubject: ....   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:30 pm

She evades and wraps around Fatty and delivers a Bite...
Back to top Go down
Link888
Admin
Admin
Link888

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:33 pm

Aqua Jaw: Nooooooo Fatty hang in there! [Aqua Jaw starts to build up Rage. Not the move rage its a thing he trained to use]
Back to top Go down
Drakkon
Mod
Mod
Drakkon

PostSubject: ......   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:38 pm

The Dratini's eyes flash red and Fatty becomes pale... He collapses, unconscious, his blood dripping from the criminal's teeth... She sneers, "Being half-vampire has its advantages... Your friend will be ok, but I recommend you depart before I have to destroy you..."
Back to top Go down
Link888
Admin
Admin
Link888

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Aqua Jaw: YOU HURT MY FRIEND YOUR GOING TO RE-PAY FOR THAT!!!!!! ICE PAWNCH [AND AT INCREDIBLY SPEED]
Back to top Go down
Drakkon
Mod
Mod
Drakkon

PostSubject: ...   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:46 pm

She reels from the frigid smash and wailed, "What are you?" before collapsing...

As she falls, Fatty revives, but looks spent...
Back to top Go down
Link888
Admin
Admin
Link888

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Aqua Jaw: Handcuffs Dratini and helps Fatty
Back to top Go down
Drakkon
Mod
Mod
Drakkon

PostSubject: ..........   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:55 pm

You return to the guild to find Officer Magnezone waiting for you...

You turn the Criminal in and get...
300 Poke
Reviver Seed
Aqua Gummi
Plain Gummi
Mystic Water
Silk Scarf
Mysterious Orb(?????)

----End of Day----

Day 3
During the night, you hear more moaning, the message ringing in your mind ever so clear, even when you wake. You know not of what the meaning is, but you know that it must have to do with some force of illusion...
Again, the Exploud awakes you two quite loudly and motions you to the hall for morning briefing...
Back to top Go down
Yellowtoad
Assit Admin
Assit Admin
Yellowtoad

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:07 am

Fatty: Again! Well, I'll get use to it.
Back to top Go down
http://pichulives.forumotion.net
Drakkon
Mod
Mod
Drakkon

PostSubject: ................   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:26 am

Briefing goes as it went yesterday... However, as you go and get a job for the day, you spot the three pokemon that were troubling Delight that other day also looking at the job board...
Back to top Go down
Link888
Admin
Admin
Link888

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:54 am

Aqua Jaw: What are they doing here?! Are they members?
Back to top Go down
Drakkon
Mod
Mod
Drakkon

PostSubject: ...   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:56 am

As they approach them, the gengar snarls, "What are you fools doing here? Are you members?"
Back to top Go down
Link888
Admin
Admin
Link888

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:02 am

Aqua Jaw: YES! WERE MEMBERS HERE! YOU GUYS WERE MEMBERS YOU GUYS WOULD KNOW THAT WERE MEMBERS!
Back to top Go down
Drakkon
Mod
Mod
Drakkon

PostSubject: ...   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:05 am

The Gengar laughs and snarls, "You two don't have what it takes to face down the cruelest of villains! You couldn't even be in the same room with some of the big ones! You call yourselves bounty hunters?"
Back to top Go down
Link888
Admin
Admin
Link888

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:07 am

Aqua Jaw: FOR YOUR INFORMATION WE TOOK DOWN ONE OF THE BEST VILLAIN THERE IS!
Back to top Go down
Drakkon
Mod
Mod
Drakkon

PostSubject: ...   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:11 am

"Who? That vampiric Dratini? That's nothing! Take this job! If you complete it, you will get our interest..."

Wanted: Kastor, the Fierce
Defeat the foul Quilava!
Reward:
3,000 Poke (Before deduction)
X-Eye Seed + ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion   PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PMD Explorers of Aura and Oblivion
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TehTaurosLink :: Role Playing-
Jump to: